Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To make your journey as smooth as possible, it is important to inform us about the departure and/or arrival time as accurately as possible since we have to take many things in account regarding the planning of the trip. You can always discuss any changes with our office.
StarTransfer is never responsible for consequential damage due to delays during your journey. As renter you are supposed to know the house rules and we will reiterate this for you and your traveling companions.
It is not allowed to take more people than stated during the journey. There are seats for up to 37 people, passengers walking or standing during the journey do so at their own risk and cannot hold StarTransfer liable in the event of an accident.
StarTransfer follows the terms and conditions of the Royal Dutch Transport Federaton which can be read here.
1. StarTransfer is responsible for the safety of its passengers and other road users, so misuse of the emergency handles of roof hatches or doors will irrevocably lead to the cancellation of the journey. Therefore, safety can no longer be guaranteed. There is a fine of €390 and any additional fines will also be recovered from the main booker. The costs of repairing the escape hatches are also recovered from the main booker.
2. StarTransfer has a sufficient variety of chilled drinks on board. These drinks are never included in the price and the consumed beverages have to be paid at the end of the journey. Taking own food and drinks on board is not allowed. It is possible to discuss specific requirements beforehand in the offer.
3. StarTransfer has a general smoking ban during the journey, including in the toilet. Ignoring the smoking ban can lead to removal from the bus or even cessation of the whole journey.
4. StarTransfer holds the renter/contact person liable if something is destroyed or defaced during the trip. This applies to both the interior and exterior. Vomiting in the bus is also included. The costs of cleaning the interior will be recovered from the main booker.
5. StarTransfer also holds the hirer/contact person liable if food or drink is intentionally thrown or sprayed. Here too, the costs of cleaning the interior will be recovered from the main booker.
6. StarTransfer prohibits standing on furniture, as well as sticking out body parts during the journey. During the ride, all passengers are required to remain seated in their seats and use seat belts. If this is not followed, StarTransfer can never be held liable for any damage.
7. StarTransfer does not allow pets.
8. StarTransfer is not liable for possible hearing and/or eye damage. The trip is totally at your own risk.
9. StarTransfer has the right at all times to remove passengers from the bus if they do not comply with the house rules or if they behave aggressively.
10. StarTransfer employees will ensure that these rules are observed during the ride. They are also authorized to terminate the ride immediately without refund of the costs paid for the booking.